We Antivirus Support Phone Number work with following Terms and Conditions followed by our company, so we request our customers and site users to please read the terms and conditions before using our any service because they contains important information and instructions with the our rights to change without any notice.
1) Personal Information: We will ask to share your personal identification or personal information that allows us to contact you. At the time of registration every user need to give his contact information like First and Last name, E-mail address, postal address and other personal identification etc. My Antivirus Support Phone Number support team will use your contacts details to contact you regarding the products or services you have requested while using our website. That may include renewal notifications, re-registration, surveys, special offers to improve our services for the customers.
2) Payment Information: If a user visits on our site and registers with us to use service offered by Antivirus Support Phone Number, we not ask anyone to collect their credit card details directly on the phone calls. This information is entered by the user himself and Antivirus Support Phone Number may use third party to verify and process credit cards only for billing purposes. We may share this payment information to a third party only in certain cases in order to complete the necessary payment processing. All the details of debit or credit cards and numbers are used with secured servers and these numbers are not accessible by the Antivirus Support Phone Number without getting the permission of the respective customers.
- a) Subscriber Computer – We may ask information related with your computer system, that may include information like purchase date of computer, type of computer, computer identification number, model and version of your computer and software/hardware or peripheral attached with it, physical condition of computer, system registration data or installation and configuration of hardware, and error tracing files etc. All this information is required to give you a customized technical support to you also help us to update our support service and improve the list of our supported products.
- b) Access – To provide you a result-oriented support service, we need to take control of your computer. Antivirus Support Phone Number uses certified tools that allow users to grant access of user computer to our technicians remotely on the internet, so that they can diagnosis the actual problem to fix it. Our tech support experts are not permitted to use the remote enabled support service to customers until they have been gone through the proper training and user allowed to grant control it. Our tech support team never uses to acquire confidential or personal information stored on user computer, intentionally destroy the original information on user computer or network, or with intention to face any problems with his system.
- d) Live Support Session Records: Antivirus Support Phone Number keeps the right to monitor online and offline sessions organized between the user and tech support team members just to ensure the quality control for the service offered to the customer by the tech support team. Furthermore, we may also record the online or offline sessions directed on the website for user reference and to provide assistance in resolving the complaints or disputes in near future. The session records can be also used to improve the service, provide a knowledge based support, or conduct market research. And any session record data will not be linked with personally identifiable data of any individual customer.