The Avira antivirus program is used to protect the system from different adware, malware, spyware and ransomware etc and keeps the PC running without any issues. If any type of technical concern is faced with it then there could be some interruptions with the use of this antivirus.
If you have deleted not only viruses but also the important files and now willing to restore the files then this could be the right place to grab the solutions as per their choice and need. Here the Avira antivirus users will be assisted for the concern as how to recover deleted files by Avira antivirus only through online mode as per the latest technology and by using the remote access method in which the techies ask the customers to share the computer screen with them and your issues will be solved in front of your issues.
You can check some of the issues including recover files Avira antivirus settle previously by our technicians are like installation error, update related concern, How to Fix Avira Web Protection Error, customize settings issues, and how to Update Avira Antivirus without Internet Connection etc.
To check the details about the above mentioned problems the users are required to just make a click a the link and check the methods and follow it if the same concern is faced with your antivirus program.
Method 1: Through Avira Restore Quarantined Files
- Click on the Avira Control Center program
- Then, need to select the ‘Administration’ option and hit over the ‘Quarantine’ which will access the Quarantine management panel.
- Wait for the list of quarantined items to show and then hit on the file which you want to restore.
- Press the ‘Restore’ or ‘Restore To’ option to recover the deleted files.
Method 2: Use a Third-party Data Recovery Software
- Firstly, choose the hard drive or external USB flash drive or SD card where the lost files were stored and then press the “Scan” button.
- The Data Recovery Wizard will start a quick scan. Let the scan complete and a deep scan will automatically launch in order to find more files.
- Wait to get the scan over, and select the files that were deleted by Avira and Search for an option as “Recover” and click on it to save the files to somewhere else other than the original place, to avoid data overwriting.
For any other details and support regarding restore files deleted by Avira antivirus the users can make a ring at the toll free number to contact with Avira support Australia. Your whole issues will be solved at single call assistance.