If you are having the product Norton 360 for your PC protection and other connected devices from malicious files then there could be chance or possibility that you might encounter problems that can make your Norton 360 antivirus stop working which leads to unprotecting of the stored data and files.
The users who are facing issue as Norton 360 Auto Protect Not Working then they have landed at the correct page because here the entire technical problems will troubleshoot quickly with accurate results at a very low price of administration charge. Entire issues tackled by the Norton 360 operator like how to turn off Firewall on Norton Internet Security, how to fix Norton 360 not opening etc are handled here through online mode known as Remote Access Technology.
The certified technicians always use the latest technology to settle Norton 360 auto protect off concern. The charges are only levied when you are totally satisfied with the solutions offered for your issues. If you are getting trouble with Norton 360 auto protect exclusions then just follow the steps that have been illustrated under. It should be followed step-by-step or you can also get help through Norton 360 helpline number which is always active for Australian clients using this incredible and round-the-clock protecting antivirus.
The experts available with us will assist you with how to fix Norton 360 auto protect error in the best possible manner as per your choice and reliability.
To fix the Norton 360 auto protect error, follow the steps from under:
Method 1: First of all, required to start LiveUpdate
- Initially, users may click on the start Norton antivirus program.
- Go to the main window and from there locate to Security tab and then click LiveUpdate option.
- Wait for the LiveUpdate to get completed and after that click OK option.
- Now, will see a message as “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates”
- At last, close all the windows and programs and then restart the computer.
Method 2: Installation of Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- The first step is to download and install the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the downloaded file to preferred location.
- Now, make double click on the file to open
- Check the box showing content as Read the license agreement…….
- After this, hit on the Remove & Reinstall.
- Users will find the Remove button so click over the Continue or Remove.
- And now, make a hit on the Restart Now option and follow the on-screen prompts.
For any other help and support you can reach to the techies available with Norton antivirus support team which stays reachable 24×7 from Australian metropolitan cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane etc.